Haemorrhoids are widening and /or bending of normal veins at the terminal part of the rectum and anus. Haemorrhoids are dilated veins, similar to those which we see on the legs. The often get inflamed, occlude ( get thromboses) and blood. And lead to complains.
The types of haemorrhoids are:
- internal - located inside the anus ( invisibles on external expectation);
- external - located under the skin around the anus ( seen as nodul);
The most often reasons for haemorrhoids are:
- long seating;
- firm stools (limited drink of of water and fevers);
- gravidity and birth;
- lifting of heavy subjects;
- pain around the anus;
- visible nodule of the anus or around it.